Plant Care & Maintenance Technician - Bay Area
Planted Places designs and builds custom living walls for homes and local business. We're focused on bringing life to the home or office through the design and installation of Vertical Gardens. We're a full service operation that will provide the design consultation, installation, and ongoing care and maintenance to keep a Living Wall a stunning art piece year round.
Check out our recent coverage: Live TV Interview for Best of Show - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql_lSFXeg7A&t=4s
This position will be responsible for managing the plant health and maintenance for our client’s custom Living Wall installations throughout the Bay Area. It will be important to deliver a great customer experience with our clients and problem-solve irrigation and other plant maintenance related issues that may come up. Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain outdoor and indoor vertical gardens for clients including watering, pruning, and fertilizing
- Planting and transplanting to refresh garden walls on an as needed basis.
- Build relationships with customers overtime and provide an awesome customer experience
- Experience servicing customers and clients
- Knowledge of plants and their care is a must! Specifically looking for knowledge of succulents, water wise / drought tolerant plants, native plants, and indoor plants and ferns.
- Assist with pick and pack operations to fulfill online garden kit orders as needed
- Ability to work well either alone or in groups.
- Self-motivated and a sense of urgency – since you’ll be working virtually most of the time
- Student of horticulture and/or garden nursery working experience a plus!
- Passion, passion, passion for plants!
- Competitive salary, based on experience + Bonus!
- Gas reimbursement
- Equipment, tools, & uniform provided
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year
If this sounds like your ideal job and product to sell, please contact Christy Ross at (408) 596-0572, firstname.lastname@example.org